Why Does My Company Need OC Shield Enterprise Security?
Every company must evaluate the confidentiality of their data and what is the cost related to losing that data either to hackers or competitors. The higher the cost to data loss, the higher security required. A problem for many companies is that the concept of data loss is abstract until it happens and then the cost is high, with loss of business or customers. Considering the high risk environment that we read about daily online and in the press, cybercrime is growing 10 times faster than security in terms of dollar value stolen and has affected more than 50% of the businesses in Western countries. Yet companies are reluctant to spend on security solutions, often until it’s too late.
2/3 of all online adults have been victims of cybercrime
Anyone can hack your employees in just a few minutes. It’s as easy as 1-2-3:
- Install free simple program FireSheep
- Connect to any open Wi-Fi (radius 3 mi.)
- Click “Start Capturing” and hacker is instantly logged into the corporate network as one of your employees!
The Corporate Problem
◉ 46% Online Adults Victims in past year
◉ 2/3 of adults access mobile internet – and all without security
Although traditional security software sales are growing rapidly, Corporate Cybercrime is growing faster – which means traditional internet security software alone does not protect corporate assets.
Source: trefis.com / Gartner Dataquest
Don’t Other Security Packages Protect BYOD?
To a small degree, yes – but they are not in any way comparable:
Other Security PackagesOCShield
Protects from phishing and WiFi attacks? ✘ ✔ Provides online encryption to protect data? ✘ ✔ Does not require extra processing? ✘ ✔ Does not slow down browser? ✘ ✔ Takes up minimal memory space? ✘ ✔ Uses little battery power? ✘ ✔
Plus, with OCShield, you get a higher level of security!
The OC Shield Corporate Solution
What are the Benefits of the OCShield Solution?
Secure shield from the corporate network to employees outside of the corporate network on BYOD
Provides anti phishing and anti-virus protection at the same time
Access Control by Corporate Admin to users based on security rank
Military Grade Encryption
Access control set by administrator from WEB UI
Shared resources available in the company’s network
Information protected by firewall /routes rules
Access logging enabled
Company admin notified & logs unauthorized access attempts
Client Apps: PC/Mac, iOS, Android
Secure Dropbox Usage
For File-sharing Between Employees / Company
Secured file exchange between users using Dropbox (Utilizes an OCS client App). Users can exchange URL’s for protected files.
Encrypting/decrypting of files “on the fly” at the server side
Deploy VPN Servers in the Cloud
Data Loss Protection
Other than external threats, another main worry for corporate management:
OC Shield Data Loss Protection system provides protection & logging access to confidential company information that prevents Data Loss because all the company’s file servers are protected by OCS DLP.
Partnering with OC Shield
Security Risks are never completely eliminated but with collaboration and customization, OC Shield and you can substantially mitigate risk by making it difficult for hackers to gain access to your client data. The higher the security the higher the cost for the hacker to break. As that cost to the hacker increases, the hacker will reconsider whether an OC Shield client is worth trying to hack when there are so many insecure and enticing environments that are far easier to attack. The convenience/cost ratio is taken into account by hackers before they consider attacking a secure environment. That ratio must also be taken into account by you and management to protect your valuable assets and resources.
What Do Independent Reviewers Say?
“Improves security by leaps and bounds”
– .net issue 225 “The software application has many features and is simple to set up and use. We tested this service for its encryption and found that their connections are in fact encrypted.”
– BestVPNReviews.com “Highly stable, usable App, easy to setup, transparent in use and effective in results”
– Acutest “No worry from virus, malware, phishing or other hacker attacks while on a shielded smartphone. You’re selling peace of mind instead of the false hope of complete security when you buy mobile anti-virus.”
– MobileChannels.eu “Protects your phone in a unique way. Fiendishly simple, effective idea…enterprise level antivirus, anti-phishing and encryption…Throw in the data saving and monitoring and we are smitten. A great concept executed well.”
For more information about OC Shield Cloud Security, click here